Well known distribution company is seeking candidates for their Pittston, Pennsylvania facility.
Associate will be responsible to answer all price quotes, order status, product suggestions, resolving service issues and affecting changes on orders as requested.
• Review customer purchase orders for completeness and enter into the order management system.
• Utilize information provided by the customer to make important decisions surrounding price, shipment methods, etc. in order to provide a positive experience.
• Research errors/issues on shipped orders. Then credit, credit and replace or decline requests for credit based on research findings per case.
• Provide accurate and timely resolutions to customers insuring that we repaid any mistakes, and apply if necessary, a concession to the satisfaction of our customers.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Education, Training and Experience:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Specialty training on product line
• Proficiency using a computer and associated software
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word & Excel
• Possesses good problem-solving skills, and is detail oriented
• Proven ability to work well under pressure to meet order deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and data entry abilities
• Ability to multitask & focus on multiple issues at once
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to deescalate situations
• Overtime and weekend work may be required.