OneSource Staffing Solutions of Selinsgrove is looking for entry level Packaging Operator (Egg Handling) to immediately start for a client in the Rushtown, PA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Package eggs in carton or in loose flats into case boxes.
- Replace any dirty or cracked eggs with graded clean eggs.
- Inspect first-level packaging and replace as needed.
- Verify ink stamp on side of cartons is accurate and legible.
- Load full boxes onto case conveyor with care for product.
- Visually verify that the egg packaging matches case packaging.
- Observe all food safety procedures and alert Plant Manager to any nonconforming items.
- Perform cleaning responsibilities throughout day as appropriate and at end of each day.
- Arrive on time at start of production day (7:00 AM) and remain until eggs are packaged and cleaning responsibility has been performed and evaluated
(varies, typically 3:30 – 4:30 PM).
- There are two 15- minute breaks and one 30-minute lunch break each day.
- Willingness to be trained in the specific job activity and our food safety and quality.
- Ability to maintain focus while working.
- Able to pay attention to fine details to maintain efficiency and verify product.
- Job Type: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Salary: $10.00 /hour