OneSource Staffing Solutions of Selinsgrove is looking for entry level Layer House Laborer to immediately start for a client in the Rushtown, PA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain sanitary environment in laying houses by blowing, sweeping, shoveling, etc.
• Conduct daily inspections to verify health of hens and functionality of environment.
• Monitor the flow of eggs from the houses to the packaging facility.
• Monitor the feed and water availability to the laying hens.
• All other duties assigned by Production Manager.
• Hours worked are maintained by use of time clock. Make sure you are swiping in and out each day.
• Arrive on time at start of production day (7:00 AM) and remain until eggs are packaged and cleaning responsibility has been performed and evaluated
(varies, typically 3:30 – 4:30 PM).
• There are two 15- minute breaks and one 30-minute lunch break each day.
• Willingness to be trained in the specific job activity and our food safety and quality.
• Ability to maintain focus while working.
• Able to pay attention to fine details to maintain efficiency and verify product.
• Regular punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
• Experience working in an animal agriculture environment.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
• Skilled in the use of hand tools.
• No exposure to fowl on a regular basis (no pet birds at home).
• Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
Salary: $10.00 /hour