OneSource Staffing Solutions of Selinsgrove is looking for Order Picker and Packers to immediately start for a client in the Lewistown, PA area.
Description / Summary: Plastics Manufacturing Warehouse Picker / Packer - $12 / hr
- Pack product by use of hands in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining highest quality in a warehouse environment.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Factory experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work 12 hour increments with rotating 36 and 48 hour work-weeks.
- Overtime required as needed.
- Comply with all written and verbal safety rules of the plant and department assigned to.
- Wear all personal protective equipment.
- Read and understand job docket in English to ensure that the correct materials are being used.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Pack and inspect efficiently on the line that you were trained on.
- Help co-workers in surrounding areas when time permits.
- Accurately label for the job that you are currently on and for any upcoming jobs.
- Properly read and understand how to work the scales in the production area.
- Safely use a hot melt glue gun.
- Operate a calculator.
- Operate a hand jack in a safe, productive manner.
- Operate a tape gun in a safe, productive manner.
- Pack on all lines in the Extrusion Dept. with minimal help.
- Ensure that needed raw materials are being ordered for their machines.
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Regular punctual attendance is an essential functional of position.
- Will be standing for up to 12 hours (minus breaks).
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on frequent basis.
- Steel toe or ANSI Z41 Composite toe shoes are required.
Shift and Pay:
-12 hour rotating shifts (7:00 pm to 7:00 am)