OneSource Staffing Solutions of Selinsgrove is looking for an Window Assembler to immediately start for a client in the Gratz, PA area.
- Read and understand orders.
- Reads job order for specifications such as material, type, and size of stock, and dimensions to be cut, punched and assembled.
- Good math skills and the ability to read a tape measure to the 1/16th scale.
- Comply all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Complies with all safety procedures and wears appropriate PPE.
- Understands quality process sheets and responsibilities.
- Needs to provide or actively participate in continues process improvements.
- Regular punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
- This work is repetitive in nature, so the production worker must be able to maintain a fast pace with attention to detail and accuracy.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience.
Physical Effort: Requires repetitive bending, lifting, stooping and physical effort for position.
- Steel or ANSI approved composite shoes must be worn at all times.
- No shorts. Pants must be full-length (jeans are preferable). Must be worn ankles to waist.
- Shirt must have at last 1-inch sleeve completely around arm.
- Shirt collar must go to neck (i.e. No V-Neck, Crew neck is preferable).
- No jewelry or cell phones.
Shift: 3rd: -(8:45 pm – 5:15 am M-F), [Most training is held on 1st Shift]
Job Type: Full-time Temp-to-possible-hire position
** Based on great attendance and good performance**
Salary:$14.00 /hour, with eligibility for bonuses. ***Overtime is Required***