OneSource Staffing Solutions is looking for Lumber Yard Workers or Outside Laborers immediately start for a client in the Mcalisterville, PA area.
- Pick and move materials by hand or machine.
- Constantly check work for quality assurance.
- Check to see products are correctly applied.
- Operate plant equipment.
- Work well with other employees.
- Courteous with visitors and other employees.
- Use proper Personal Protective Equipment when on site.
- Promptly and properly reports all incidents, injuries, damages, spills and/or releases.
- Promptly reports and, if possible, corrects all unsafe acts and/or conditions.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned including site cleanup.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma , GED or OJT Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or experience
Physical surroundings: Works within the plant area or at assigned remote locations outside.
Adverse working environment: Exposure to noise from operating equipment, extreme temperatures due to working outside at all times of the year, dirt, dust within the yard, hazards created by operating equipment and being near operating equipment, exposure to hazardous material requiring safety adherence and PPE equipment.
Physical Effort: Requires repetitive bending, lifting, stooping and physical effort for position.
Shift:1st only, 8:00 am to 4:00 am
Job Type:FT Temp-to-hire** Based on attendance and performance**
Applicants must submit a current/up-to-date resume with work history and experience in order to be considered for this position .