OneSource Staffing Solutions of Selinsgrove is looking for Vehicle Electrical Technician to start for a client in the Montgomery, PA area.
*Plug and Play Experience is welcome, you MUST be willing to train.*
Pay rate is $12.50 - $14.20 /hour to start based on your skill level.
Shifts are as follows:
- 1st shift is 6 AM to 4:30 PM (Mon-Thurs) however, Friday and Sat OT is available.
- 2nd shift is 4:30 P.M.-3:00 AM (Mon-Thurs)
Electrical Tech A:
- Final area (to include area 32) Must be able to perform all duties of an Electrical Tech B and Complete electrical process for lift gates, install of ABS and testing, wiring
up fan kits, installation of cameras and LCD monitors, assemble and install nose boxes.
Electrical Tech B:
- Offline area (to include roof jig) Must be able to read prints, identify wires, route wires and harnesses to drawing, rung light check machine install spotlights and assist
in general assembly.
- Use safety equipment as instructed. Follow safety regulations and company policies.
- Ability to wire various parts of equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Follow written and verbal instructions to assemble units meeting company quality standards. Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Detect and report faulty operations, materials and working conditions to supervisor.
- Maintain work area, equipment and tools in clean orderly condition.
- Promote 5S concept of order and housekeeping.
- Perform other duties and cross-train as required or assigned.
Skill Sets Desired:
- Understanding of 12 volt DC.
- Knowledge of 12 Volt electric motors.
- Good knowledge of hand tools.
- Ability to read specifications/blue prints.
- Ability to read decimals, fractions and convert.
- Fabrication of mounting plates for lights/brackets, consoles.
- Understanding of batteries/battery switching systems.
- Ability to read DC schematics.
- Physical fitness to perform all functions of designated work areas. This includes small tool use, full arm and leg range of motion, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, work in awkward positions. Ability to effectively communicate.
- Employee must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 35lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent based on performance and attendance.
Salary: $12.50 to $14.20 /hour