OneSource Staffing Solutions is looking for a Full-Time Warehouse Assistant to immediately start for a client in the Northumberland, PA area.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of warehouse experience, possess the ability to prioritize your workload and take direction.
- The daily tasks include staging and organizing multiple rug orders from work orders printed from the office.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Unloading and checking daily shipments/transfers/orders utilizing work orders and a computer system.
- Keeping accurate inventory counts.
- Cutting material to the job specifications
- Handle the movement of pallets/rug carts and throughout the facility, as well as onto and off trailers and other vehicles manually or using site equipment to include pallet jacks or forklifts.
This position requires the use of basic power tools, the ability to read a tape measure, the ability to see colors accurately, basic computer and math skills, and ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Valid Driver's license is required
Successful applicant will be motivated, adaptable, self-reliant and a great communicator.
Full-Time, Temporary to Permanent. (9:30 am to 6:00 pm).