Since 1979, OneSource has been a leading staffing agency in our markets, matching job seekers to positions that match their ability, experience, and lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for part-time or full-time; temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct placement; OneSource has a rewarding opportunity for you. OneSource employees enjoy a weekly paycheck, flexible work schedules, the option of direct deposit, access to a choice of two medical benefit plans after 60 days, access to many leading companies across our markets, job search help such as resume help and interview coaching, and so much more!
A growing sheet metal manufacturer is seeking a qualified individual to join their team. They are looking for an experienced Control Electrician.
This is a 1st shift position which runs from 7am-3pm Monday-Friday.
Pay depends on experience but may range anywhere from $13-$20/hour.
1. Strong Understanding of electronics.
2. Full understanding of electricity.
3. Knowledge of mechanical & proximity switches and their
4. General understanding of machine mechanics CNC &
5. AC/DC Voltage.
6. Machine control repair/retro.
7. Basic Math Skills.
8. Ability to multitask, good communication and organization
9. Troubleshoot electrical systems.
10. Problem solving skills.
11. Familiar with FANUC Controls and Fluke testing
12. Knowledge of maintenance.
13. Experience using a multimeter for component testing.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply now.
To schedule an appointment please call us at 570-759-0439.
Register with OneSource today to open the door to opportunity!
OneSource Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.