Using a variety of hand tools and related equipment, assembles raw and semi-finished material into finished Metro product.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assembles various components of Metro product to manufacture customized finished product.
2. Reads and interprets orders to insure the finished product meets customer orders.
3. Uses computer to research product specifications.
4. Check parts dimensions using a variety of measuring equipment.
5. Must have basic math skills.
6. Meets production and quality standards.
7. Cleans and maintains work area.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or GED required.
1. Work performed in a manufacturing environment.
2. Regularly exposed to noise, dust, moving machinery and equipment, and sharp objects.
3. Requires the use of personal protective equipment including safety shoes, hearing protection, and safety glasses.
1. Standing, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, carrying
2. Lifting up to 50 lbs.