OneSource Staffing, a leader in the staffing industry since 1979 is recruiting MACHINE OPERATORS for our client, a manufacturing company located in the Tatamy/Easton area....GREAT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY!!!
Work Schedule - Day Shift - 7am to 7pm
Qualifications - a MINIMUM of 1 year of machine operator experience
Specific Work Duties -
• Responsible for operating the production machinery according to established production needs/requirements while inspecting finished products for quality.
• Responsible for set-up, loading proper size/type rolls, starting, adjusting process variables, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and properly shutting down process equipment in accordance with published production schedules and product specifications.
• Responsible for assisting inspector/packers and material handling personnel.
• Responsible for following prescribed methods for machine operation insuring the highest level of machine efficiency and product yield.
• Responsible for performing minor maintenance functions on the production equipment, or notifying maintenance, so as to ensure that the process machinery can meet production levels.
• Responsible for notifying the shift supervisor and/or production manager of significant deviations from normal operating conditions. Responsible for performing duties in a safe/responsible manner and in accordance with company policy, inclusive of maintaining general work area cleanliness and orderliness.
• Responsible for time management and accurate production reporting.
• Responsible for performing other duties as assigned by the shift supervisor, production manager, and/or the plant manager.
If you are a QUALIFIED CANDIDATE with the experience listed above....Please call OneSource Staffing at (570) 629-1914. You can also begin the process by applying on-line at go.onesourcestaffing.com
OneSource Staffing Solutions is and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.