Since 1979, OneSource has been a leading staffing agency in our markets, matching job seekers to positions that match their ability, experience, and lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for part-time or full-time; temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct placement; OneSource has a rewarding opportunity for you. OneSource employees enjoy a weekly paycheck, flexible work schedules, the option of direct deposit, access to a choice of two medical benefit plans after 60 days, access to many leading companies across our markets, job search help such as resume help and interview coaching, and so much more!
A client in the Berwick area is looking for a Full-Time Inventory Technician. This position is temp-to-hire. Pay rate depends on experience.
Utilize various material handling equipment as well as manually pulling parts from inventory locations to distribute to various departments within the facility as needed per production requirements as well as the use of computer equipment for data entry associated with the material moves.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Must abide by all safety rules and wear/use required PPE
• Picking material from inventory and deliver throughout the facility.
• Completion of necessary paperwork and data entry associated with the material moves.
• Able to follow written work instructions/procedures.
• Good communication skills throughout all levels of the organization.
• Ability to expedite parts when needed.
• Adapt easily to change.
• Must be able to complete tasks on time.
• Work well on a team.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently
• Must be computer literate
• Must be detail oriented and take ownership of work.
• Ability to accurately perform cycle counts.
Must be able to obtain fork lift, cherry picker, and walk behind lift certifications at G&B.
Ability to utilize computer-based ERP and Microsoft Programs for data entry for inventory transactions as well as barcode labor collection.
**Must be able to pass drug screen & criminal background check**
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply now. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com. To set up an appointment please call our office at 570-759-0439.
OneSource Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.