OneSource Staffing currently has a great DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a client, a manufacturer of foam products in Archbald, PA:
Maintenance Mechanic 1
RATE $20 PER HOUR AND UP DOE
Performs maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and repair of all plant machinery, equipment, building and grounds
• Must meet all requirements from Class 2 and 3
• Understands and troubleshoots the Chilled Water System
• Reads and understands manufacturers’ electric schematics, mechanical drawings, installation, operation and maintenance manuals
• Troubleshoots and repairs all plant equipment
• Uses volt meter, amp meter, and megger to perform electrical troubleshooting on motors, motor starters, relays, photocells
• Troubleshoots and repairs any mobile plant equipment
• Troubleshoots and maintains PLC equipment; downloads and uploads programs, goes online to PLC and follows ladder logic to determine problem with equipment; forces outputs on and off, checks PLC analog input and output signals, and makes minor changes to ladder logic
• Troubleshoots and maintains VFD drives
• Follow 5S and safety policies and procedures
• Other duties, as assigned
Knowledge, skills, experience:
• A minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to use job-appropriate tools
• Proficiency in investigating, deducing and recommending corrective actions for mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems required.
Education / Certifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work independently and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Ability to communicate effectively including effectively presenting information, comprehending and communicating detailed instructions, reading and writing correspondence and memos, and having knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures as required by the position.
• Ability to apply common sense practices to carry out detailed oral or written instruction. Ability to deal with problems involving multiple variables in continuously changing situations.
For More Information Contact Our Scranton Office At:
620 N. Blakely Street
Dunmore, PA 18512
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour