Since 1979, OneSource has been a leading staffing agency in our markets, matching job seekers to positions that match their ability, experience, and lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for part-time or full-time; temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct placement; OneSource has a rewarding opportunity for you. OneSource employees enjoy a weekly paycheck, flexible work schedules, the option of direct deposit, access to a choice of two medical benefit plans after 60 days, access to many leading companies across our markets, job search help such as resume help and interview coaching, and so much more!
A client in the Berwick area is seeking full-time Welders.
Hours: 6:30am-5:00pm, M-Th and 6:30am-3:00pm on Fridays. Possible overtime on Saturdays is 6:30am-Noon.
Pay rate starts at $18.00/hour.
• Welders need to make clean lines and cuts when welding. Paying attention to the job at hand is necessary.
• Welders work with their hands, and need to be steady during the welding process.
• Welders often need to lift or hold heavy pieces of metal in place while welding.
• Welders can expect long hours on their feet, often in hot conditions.
• Welding equipment requires technical knowledge, also would be reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
• Welders should see flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
• Keeping a steady eye on the weld as it takes form requires good vision
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply now. Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. To set up an appointment please call our office at 570-759-0439.
OneSource Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.