OneSource Staffing of Selinsgrove is looking for a 3rd Shift Packer Inspector to start for a client in the Elysburg, PA area. This is a Direct Hire position.
Responsible for packing finished product into cartons and to assure that the product meets the quality standards defined on the Product Quality Standard (PQS) forms.
• Obtain empty cartons from conveyor or other sources.
• Prepare the carton to receive "stacked packed" or "tumble packed" product and place cartons as necessary.
• Inspect bottles in accordance with standards. Products are stacked or tumble packed, and inspected based upon customer specifications and requirements.
• Remove full cartons from packing stand or from tumble pack area, then close the carton in accordance with procedures and PQS forms.
• Using a computer to make labels for shipping.
• Grind all clean scrap and rejected bottles generated by the machines for which they are responsible.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
• Ability to use a computer to input production information.
• Willingness to learn and maintain qualifications for all aspects of all machines used for the position outlined as Packer Inspector.
• This is a full standing shift that requires manual dexterity and repetitive use of hands.
• The employee is required to occasionally bend, squat and reach above shoulder level, as well as turn, twist, pull, and push. You WILL be required to stand and walk for majority of job as you may operate multiple machines simultaneously.
• Vision requirements are ‘20/20’ correctable with close vision, to read all necessary work materials and visually identify differences in colors and shadings.
*Previous manufacturing experience preferred and plastics industry experience is a plus.*
Shift Hours and Pay:
• 3rd Shift is Sunday thru Thursday (11:00 pm - 7:30 am)
Salary: 3rd Shift at $12.00 /hour with a Shift Differential
**Currently looking to for (2) Full-Time and (1) Part-Time positions.**