As an IT Administrator on our Technology Services Team, you will assist on projects consisting of On-Premises to Cloud migrations, Server & Network Administration, and Server/Software troubleshooting.
• Install Software/Hardware critical for Telephony platform migration.
• Responding to individual Help Desk requests for IT support issues.
• Using IT Help Desk Ticket system to document, prioritize, and track requests.
• Diagnosing network, telephony, hardware and software related problems.
• Documenting systems, processes and/or procedures.
• Installing software, patches and rollups to Servers
• Maintaining inventory of Server and Networking equipment and supplies.
• Install software on Servers as required to support business needs.
• Availability after hours for critical systems maintenance\issues.
• Hands on experience with Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Windows Server 2012-2016
• Hands on Administrative experience with VMWare Technologies.
• Hands on Administrative experience with Cisco Networking Technologies.
• Familiarity with SAN Storage Technologies; including Dell-EMC.
• Familiarity with Cloud Telephony \ Contact Center Technologies; including RingCentral, Nice InContact.
• Cloud Platform Migration experience.
• Troubleshooting/Diagnostics of Hardware & Software.
• An IT Service Delivery friendly and positive attitude.
• At least 5 years hands on experience in IT Service Delivery role.
• An equivalent of education and experience will be considered.