OneSource Staffing Solutions is looking for entry level Layer House Technician to immediately start for a client in the Rushtown, PA area. This is a Direct Hire position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain sanitary environment in laying houses by blowing, sweeping, shoveling, etc.
• Conduct daily inspections to verify health of hens and functionality of environment.
• Monitor the flow of eggs from the houses to the packaging facility.
• Monitor the feed and water availability to the laying hens.
• All other duties assigned by Production Manager.
Experience working in an animal agriculture environment is a plus.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
• Skilled in the use of hand tools.
• No exposure to fowl on a regular basis (no pet birds at home).
• Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
• Reliability and punctuality.
Direct Hire Benefits:
• $10 per hour starting pay with paid overtime over 40 hours. Expectation is 40 hours per week.
• Eligibility for 100% paid single health benefits (GHP) within 3 months of hire (as early as allowed)
• 5 days paid vacation per year in year 1 (after 90 days)
• Eligibility in company 401k plan starting January 2020, featuring up to 4% company matching