A well known plastics manufacturer in the Pittston area is currently looking for a Customer Service Lead for the second shift. Monday- Friday 11am to 8pm.
Responsible for satisfying customers’ needs in the following areas while meeting individual, department and organization goals. This individual is also responsible for the daily aspects of guiding and advising CSR’s in the efficient and accurate handling of customer’s needs. Solve customers’ problems, resolve transaction and procedural issues, and assist with complex work-related matters. Perform as floor supervisor for customer service representatives and support as needed to ensure a high level of accuracy and quality assurance is consistent across multiple delivery channels.
• Highly energized, self-starter that can motivate a team to achieve success through creative and innovative methods;
• Participate in building relationships between Call Center and other areas of the Company to establish effective and efficient communications, work flows and to assist with developing strong working partnerships that result in exceptional service to members and employees;
• Assist the Management team in all areas of the facility including assigning work, answering questions, problem resolution, helping with escalated customer transactions and explaining policies and procedures to customers and staff;
• Provide individual sales and service coaching to develop and expand the skills of the CSR’s on site;
• Responsible for quality control of call center inbound and outbound activities, through monitoring, evaluating and providing feedback on those activities to Management team;
• Ability to handle difficult customer calls to resolution;
• Works as an CSR as needed;
• Perform various other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualification
• High School Diploma/GED; Six months customer service experience;
• One (1) year or more years of experience in a high volume call center environment with a track record of meeting and/or exceeding goals – preferred;
• Strong listening and problem solving skills; flexible and adaptable about work schedules, which will include weekends;
• Ability to use a headset and to sit for long periods of time;
• Computer proficient-familiar with Microsoft Office Programs, internet and basic office equipment;
• Ability to positively adjust to a rapidly changing environment; ability to plan and prioritize;
• Must be capable of performing in a fast paced office environment;
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Attendance is an essential function of the position.