OneSource Staffing Solutions is looking for entry level Packaging Operator to immediately start for a client in the Rushtown, PA area.
Register with OneSource today to open the door to opportunity!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Package eggs in carton or in loose flats into case boxes.
• Replace any dirty or cracked eggs with graded clean eggs.
• Inspect first-level packaging and replace as necessary.
• Verify ink stamp on side of cartons is accurate and legible.
• Load full boxes onto case conveyor with care for product.
• Visually verify that the egg packaging matches case packaging.
• Observe all food safety procedures and alert Plant Manager to any nonconforming items.
• Perform cleaning responsibilities throughout day as appropriate and at end of each day.
• Arrive on time at start of production day (7:00 AM) and remain until eggs are packaged and cleaning responsibility has been performed and evaluated (varies, typically
3:30 – 4:30 PM). There are two 15- minute breaks and one 30-minute lunch break each day.
• Willingness to be trained in the specific job activity and our food safety and quality programs.
• Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
• Able to pay attention to fine details to maintain efficiency and verify product quality.