OneSource Staffing Solutions is looking for entry level Warehouse Operator to immediately start for a client in the Rushtown, PA area. This is a Direct Hire Position.
Register with OneSource today to open the door to opportunity!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Load 40-55 lb. case-pack of eggs onto pallets.
• Cube pack pallets in order to reduce loss.
• Prepare pallets for shipment.
• Load and Unload trucks with finished product cases.
• Manage inventory of finished product and packaging materials.
• Track Lot Codes for outgoing product.
• Inspect second-level packaging and return to packaging or replace as necessary.
• Observe all food safety procedures and alert Plant Manager to any nonconforming items.
• Perform cleaning responsibilities throughout day as appropriate and at end of each day.
• Arrive on time at start of production day (7:00 AM) and remain until eggs are packaged, shipped and cleaning responsibility has been performed and evaluated (varies, typically
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm). There are two 15- minute breaks and one 30-minute lunch break each day.
• Willingness to be trained in the specific job activity and our food safety and quality programs.
• Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
• Able to pay attention to fine details to maintain efficiency and verify product quality.
Direct Hire Benefits:
• $12 per hour starting pay with paid overtime over 40 hours. Expectation is 40 hours per week.
• Eligibility for 100% paid single health benefits (GHP) within 3 months of hire (as early as allowed)
• 5 days paid vacation per year in year 1 (after 90 days)
• Eligibility in company 401k plan starting January 2020, featuring up to 4% company matching