Equipment Operators will be responsible for operating heavy equipment around the warehouse and for ensuring compliance with all applicable policies and regulations. As a heavy equipment operator, this person will be accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the transportation and feeding of product scheduled for processing.
• Understands, implements, and maintains safe work practices.
• Perform routine inspections of Bobcat/Skid Steer and document and communicate safety or mechanical problems to Supervisor.
• Manage space restrictions and move product appropriately
• 3 to 5 years of bobcat/skid steer experience
Register with OneSource today to open the door to opportunity!
Go.onesourcestaffing.com or call us at 570-825-2105.
Two convenient locations to serve you in the Wilkes-Barre Area:
1124 Highway 315 Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 and also
15 Public Square Suite 101 Wilkes-Barre PA 18705